The “Campidell farm” is first mentioned in the records in 1180. From 1600 it became the holiday location for the monks of the Augustine monastery, from 1845 it was used as the summer residence for the Benedictine monks of the Muri Gries monastery. Around Santa Maddalena church are the manor house, the prelate’s house and the Stegerhof farm with its farm buildings.